Able Disposal’s residential trash pickup service includes weekly pick-up by professional drivers using modern collection equipment. We provide a 95 gallon trash cart with our monthly rate while most other companies are still charging a rental fee.
Our standard 95-gallon cart holds most weekly volumes of refuse. You have the option of renting additional carts for your convenience. Total refuse volume cannot exceed 2 yards, or 12-14 30-gallon bags. Current allowable refuse volumes will be changing. We are in the process of implementing a volume-based system in which tags will be used for all bags outside of the cart. Please call us about our many cost saving collection and recycling programs.
We highly recommend that you put your garbage out the night before your scheduled pickup day to ensure that it will get picked up. Our routes start at 5 A.M., so putting it out the night before is almost essential. Please be sure to bag all of your loose garbage to minimize litter and pollution.
Able picks up one large item per week. Please call us before your pick up day to schedule the pickup so that we send the appropriate equipment. Freon items require special handling, and are not included in large item pick up. Freon must be evacuated prior to pick up. There is a charge for Freon items.
What can I put out?
- White Goods: Stoves, Hot Water Heaters, Dishwashers, Washers and Dryers
- Small Amounts of Construction Material tied and bundled in 4 foot lengths or in a 30 gallon container (50 pound maximum)
- Furniture: Mattress, Box Springs, Couch
- Swimming Pool Liners – Tied and Bundled
- Branches – Tied and Bundled in 4 foot sections
- Grass Clippings – Bagged or containerized (3 Bag Limit)
- Open Paint Cans – Latex Paint (Paint must be completely dry/hard)
What CAN'T I put out?
- Hazardous Liquids: Paints – Oil based paint even if dry, Oils, Chemicals, Etc.
- Tires or any Vehicle Parts
- Freon Units: Refrigerators, Freezers, Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers
- Dirt and Concrete
- Medical Waste of any kind
- Dead Animals